OMS.Ice - T4 Text Template Generator
OMS.Ice is an in-process T4 text template generator. It can be used to parse T4 text templates and to generate textual output at runtime. The OMS.Ice - T4 Text Template Generator has no dependencies to Visual Studio and can be deployed with your application.
- Fully customizable templates in T4 syntax.
- Supports C# and VB in code template.
- Recursive include of templates (requires break condition in code).
- In-process template compiler and text generation.
- Writes directly into a file or a StreamWriter.
- No dependencies to Visual Studio
- Supports most of the Visual Studio T4 syntax.
- Generates any type of textual output.
- Supports line breaks for most target platforms (Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS, …)
- Assemblies for .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0
- NuGet Package
You can find more information about T4 text templates and the OMS.Ice – T4 Text Template Generator in the
documentation. I have also started a
tutorial that shows how to use OMS.Ice.
If you have any feature request or found Bugs, please add them to the